lunes, 25 de junio de 2007

Nuestro Repertorio



Little Texas - Hello Again

Little Texas - God Bless Texas

Zac Brown Band - Toes

Walk Of Life (Vers. Shooter Jennings)

Dierks Bentley - Some Beach

Marty Stuart - Honky Tonk Is What I Do Best

Keith Urban - Somebody Like You

Keith Urban - Some Days You Gotta Dance

Keith Urban - Ghost In This Guitar

Tim McGraw - I Like It

Crazy Little Thing Called Love (vers. D Yoakam)

Dwight Yoakam - Guitars & Cadillacs

Little Sister (vers. D Yoakam)

Adam Harvey - Sugar Talk

Love's Gonna Live Here Again (vers. D Singletary)

George Strait - Amarillo By Morning

Jack Ingram - Barby Doll

Jerry Reed - Amos Moses

Toby Keith - As Good As I Once Was

Toby Keith - I Love This Bar

Toby Keith - Who's Your Daddy

Toby Keith - How Do You Like Me Now

BR549 - Cherokee Boogie

BR549 - Too Lazy To Work

Mark Chesnutt - I don't Know Why I Do It

Mark Chesnutt - Danger At My Door

Billy Ray Cyrus - These Boots Are Made For Walkin'

Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breachy Heart

Eagles - Take It Easy

Gary Allan - Guys Like Me

Chuck Berry - Route 66

Carl Perkins - Blue Suede Shoes

Elvis Presley - That's Allright Mamma

No hay comentarios: